Our School Assemblies & Workshops aim to enhance social and emotional development through physical activity while helping to shape a community of respectful and confident students who build and maintain positive, healthy relationships.
Health & Fitness Initiatives: Taking a physical approach to enhancing mental and social well-being– being sure to integrate tips and information about leading healthy lives.
Family Programming: Providing opportunities for children to bond with their parent(s) and learn through modeling as they watch their parents challenge themselves and try new things.
Classroom / Recess Challenges and Friend Groups: We specialize in working with groups on improving their skills to communicate, work together, respect one another and be inclusive.
Large Assemblies: We are anything but an organization to simply “speak” to students about valuable life skills. However, we have found innovative ways to work with children in a theater setting that allows for us to maintain our effective approach of using interactive games that spark meaningful dialogue. This builds self-esteem, confidence, character and various life skills.
Physical Education Special Programming: Helping build social and emotional skills through physical activity.
Please contact us and provide the following information:
- How many people are in your group?
- Is the workshop for children, adults or both?
- If workshop is for children, please provide grades.
- What town are you located in?
- Where are your meetings held (what kind of space, ie: gym, classroom, outside, etc)?
- Do you have an idea of days / time you want to work with us?
- Do you have a specific issue you would like us to work on with your group?
Pricing is based on the above information. Once we hear from you, we can get back to you with pricing.
Note: There is a minimum of 12 participants or $240. Some exceptions may apply.
Once you’ve put your desired date on hold by reaching out to us directly (via email or phone), you need to:
During the process, you will be given options as to how to provide us with waivers for all participants, as well as options on how to make your deposit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must do all three things in order to secure your date (booking, waivers, deposit).
**You can also find waiver information and payment options, as well as the cancellation policy, by clicking on the below tabs.**
Your workshop is reserved once we receive payment in full. Upon registration, you’ll be given various payment options, listed below:
Click to pay by Venmo
Click to pay by Chase Quickpay
search for email: dawn@GAALSusa.comFree Bank Transfer with Zelle
Check if your bank participates. Here are a few: Bank of America, Capital One, TD, Citi, Wells FargoPAYPAL
Click to pay by Paypal
Please be sure to add the name of your child and date of program under Paypal notes.CHECK
Make payable to: GAALSusa
GAALS, PO Box 816, Plandome, NY 11030
Note: Please send check promptly. We expect receipt within 2 days of registration.
GAALS & PAALS must have a waiver for all participants – children and adults participants. We need to receive waivers at least 24 hours prior to the event. As the organizer of the event, you have two options for the waivers:
- Provide the information on behalf of the group during registration. Make sure at that time you have each Participant’s Name, Parent/Guardian’s Name (if participant is under 18), Email & Phone Number.
- Send us an email on behalf of the group that says the following: As the organizer of this event, I hereby assume all risks and responsibility for any losses and/or damages that may occur during my troops voluntary participation in GAALS & PAALS programs/activities and/or use of equipment.I understand that there is a risk of injury associated with participation in physical activities. The instructional programs/activities at GAALS & PAALS may result in injury including but not limited to: abrasions, cuts, strains, fractures, other. These may be caused by accidents, forces of nature, foreseeable or unforeseeable causes including negligence of the participant or others.Include each Participant’s Name, Parent/Guardian’s Name (if participant is under 18), Email & Phone Number.
- Send parents our waiver and they can fill out and submit to us via email. If they cannot email, you will be responsible for submitting their forms to us in advance. If they are writing in their information, please note that the form must be complete and legible.
Please notify us ASAP if there are changes to your workshop date, location or number of girls. The sooner you notify us of a change, the more likely it is that we can accommodate you.
Workshop deposits are non-refundable but may be applied to a future workshop.
If the workshop is cancelled more than one week prior, it may be rescheduled for $25. Less than one week prior, the workshop may be rescheduled for $50.
For Signature Plus 30 – Create It Workshops, if the supplies have already been purchased, up to $15 per girl is non-transferrable/refundable.
Space rental deposits are refunded on a case-by-case basis (dependent on policies of location & current manager).