It’s more important than ever to deliver on building life skills and enhancing social and emotional well-being. PAALS will continue to engage children in fun activities with our warm, nurturing style. Our small intimate groups of up to 6 children, will allow us to talk about our emotions and share things we do to help us manage them. We will talk about kindness, respect, being helpful around the house, and communicating well with others.
Programs include a wide range of activities including:
- games (indoor + outdoor)
- art, music + dance
- no bake recipes + science projects
- Sample Activities: a scavenger hunt seeking items that represent each color of the rainbow, or that look like letters of the alphabet. Making edible, raw cookie dough (no egg!). Working together to create a group song or video.
- Dates: starting June 15th (choose 1 or more days)
- Grade: Preschool children going into Kindergarten
- Time: 8:15am to 8:45am (please allot an add’l 15 mins in case of technical difficulties)
- Price: $20 per day (class of 6)
- Location: zoom (link will be emailed upon registration)
Registration – click in right column–>
During the registration checkout process, you’ll be given the payment options below:
Chase Quickpay – Click Here or Zelle Free Bank Transfer search for phone 917-716-5228 or email DawnBerkAder@gmail.com
If you pay by credit card, please add 3% to cover Paypal fees.
We do not recommend paying by check due to the fact that your spot is only secured once payment is received. However, if this is the only way for you to pay, we will try to work together to meet your needs.
What to Wear
- Participants should wear sneakers, gym attire and their hair up (if possible).
- Non-restrictive shirts and pants without buttons, zippers, rhinestones, etc are preferred.
- No jewelry and/or hair accessories that will get in their way (or they may need to remove it)
- No food allowed other than at designated space and time determined by program leaders.
- No gum or candy permitted at any time or place.
- Please be sure to take all belongings with you upon leaving, as we don’t have an official lost and found and can’t be responsible for remembering what items belong to whom. If you should leave behind something that is labeled with your name, you will be notified.
- Special items like electronic devices, purses, dolls/stuffed animals, etc. can be a distraction, so we prefer if you keep them home. If you must bring something, it will stay with your child’s belongings and will not be permitted during our program.
Payments are non-refundable. However, we recognize that unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from joining us.
If notified via email before the program starts, or up to one hour after, the full amount less $20 may be applied to a future event. If we do not receive an email by this time, we are sorry but we will not be able to apply a credit.
Note: When you are registering in the future and would like to apply your credit, please make a note saying, “ Please apply credit from (insert date you missed).”
On the occasion that GAALS must cancel the event, you will be notified via email and all monies will be reimbursed within 2 weeks in the original form of payment.