We are always seeking people who are passionate about supporting children’s well-being. Whether you are interested in being a mentor, leader or simply working on the business, we want to connect with you.
Are you interested in:
- gaining school credits
- fulfilling community service hours
- a paid opportunity
Are you interested in any of the following:
- working directly with children
- writing and/or researching
- social media marketing
- creative work: design, video, photo
- High school students (including for credit)
- College students (including for credit)
- Stay-at-home moms
We offer you the work you want and the flexibility you need!
Every person that has worked with us (regardless of age) has told us that this opportunity has not only been fulfilling, but that being a part of our team has enabled them to gain valuable social, emotional and life skills, which has strengthened their confidence and enhanced their overall well being.
Don’t look any further.